Chanakya Scholarship 2023 for UG Students
Chanakya Scholarship is an initiative by Chanakya University to provide admissions to meritorious, needy & talented students in Chanakya University for different undergraduate courses.
Scholarship Amount: 2.5 Lakh per year (Including 100% tuition fees)
- Open for students who wish to enroll into an undergraduate course at Chanakya University.
- Applicants must have scored more than 85% and above marks in their Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- Annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not be more than INR 8 Lakh.
- Students from PAN India are eligible.
Note: Students from the BPL category can be given a preference.
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination [Class 10 11, 12 (not mandatory)]
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Family income proof of parents/guardians (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Bank passbook of the applicant
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: April 15, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/chanakya-scholarship?ref=HomePageBanner
Also Check: 600 Jobs in IDBI Bank; Check Selection Process Here!!