PhD programme 2022 @ Indian Institute of Information technology (IIIT), Pune
Indian Institute of Information technology (IIIT), Pune invites the applications for admission into Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) for various programs for the academic session 2022.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Humanities, Social Sciences & Management
- Applied Mathematics & Data Science
Computer Science and Engineering: B. Tech. / B.E. in CSE/ IT or relevant area/ MCA (with valid GATE
score) with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 65 %. OR M. Tech. /M.E. in CSE/ IT or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %
Electronics & Communication Engineering: B. Tech./ B.E. (with valid GATE score) in ECE/ EE or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %. OR M. Tech. / M.E. in ECE/ EE or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %.
Humanities, Social Sciences & Management: M.A. English/ M.Phil. in English Literature, Linguistics and allied areas of Social Sciences/ MBA with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %.
Applied Mathematics & Data Science: A master's degree in the Mathematics/Statistics OR bachelors in engineering OR Mathematics (4-year Programme) with a minimum of 55 percent marks/ CPI of 5.5/10.
Ph.D. candidates will be selected on the basis of written and/or interview. Merely satisfying the general eligibility criterion as well as criterion set for each admission category is no guarantee for being called for written test and/or interview. Depending on the number of applications received and considering the constraints of time and other resources for conducting written test and/or interview, the academic units may put additional academic performance-based shortlisting criterion. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test and/or interview. The procedure will be as follows.
Eligible candidates are required to appear for the written test and/or Interview. Dates and timing will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from https://www.iiitp.ac.in/sites/default/files/2022-05/Application%20form-Ph.D-Jul%202022.pdf
- Applicants are required to submit the scanned copy of completely filled application form along with latest passport size photograph, selfattested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, applicable fee etc. in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of submission of application: 18th May, 2022.
For more details, visit https://www.iiitp.ac.in/
Also Read: APRDC CET 2022 Notification !