Ph.D. Program in Centre for Brain Research, Bangalore
Eligibility: Master’s degree in any branch of science or four-year bachelor’s degree in any branch of Medicine/ Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary Science. Candidates in the final year of their respective courses are also eligible to apply, provided they successfully complete the course before July 31, 2023.
• Preference would be given to those who have qualified national-level fellowship tests, such as CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/ UGC NET for JRF/ DBT-JRF/ ICMR-JRF/ INSPIRE fellowship (for Ph.D.).
• Candidates interested to work in research areas (such as molecular neuroscience, human genetics, bioinformatics, clinical science, and neuroimaging) aligned with the mandate and vision of CBR are encouraged to apply.
Also read: PSLV-C55: నింగికెగిసిన PSLV-C55... చరిత్ర లిఖించిన ఇస్రో
How to apply: Candidates will have to apply for admission in ONLINE mode only. https://www.cbr.iisc.ac.in/phd_application/
• Launch of online application: 24 April 2023, Monday
• Application submission deadline: 15 May 2023, Monday
• Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 26 May 2023, Friday (tentative)
• First round of interviews (online): Late May/early June 2023 (tentative)
• Final round of interviews (in-person): Week of 19 June 2023 (tentative)
• Commencement of Ph.D. program: 01 August 2023, Tuesday
For more details, please visit: