NEET UG 2023: List of Documents Required for Counselling
The NEET All India Ranks 2023 and State Ranks were released recently. The counselling will soon start for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. Check list of documents required for the counselling.
List of Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2023 for MBBS Admission
- MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Caste Certificate
- Prepaid Fee Receipt
- Class 10 Marksheet and passing certificate
- Class 12 Marksheet and passing certificate
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- Character Certificate issued by the recently attended school or college
- Transfer Certificate issued by the recently attended school or college
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Family Income Proof
- A copy of the parents’ PAN Card
- Non-creamy layer Certificate (if any)
- Recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
NEET 2023 Counselling Process
- The NEET 2023 Counselling process is conducted for admission to medical and dental courses.
- This process is overseen by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on behalf of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The NEET counselling 2023 will be conducted through online mode.
- First Two Rounds of Counselling for admission into 15% All India Quota (AIQ) Seats
- These AIQ seats are available in central and deemed universities, AFMC and ESIC institutions, as well as AIIMS and JIPMER.
- Allocation of 15% quota seats based on NEET 2023 Scores and Preferences
- Mop-up Round for All Candidates offers an opportunity for those who did not participate in the initial rounds or were not allocated seats previously.
- Counselling for 85% State Quota Seats after the completion of the first two rounds
- Allocation for State Quota Seats based on NEET scores achieved by candidates and their preferences during the counselling process.
Published date : 05 Jul 2023 06:38PM