NEET-UG 2022 application process begins; exam on July 17
The online registration for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] 2022 and Common
Universities Entrance Test (CUET)-UG 2022 commences from Wednesday night i.e., April 6th and will continue till May 6,
2022. NEET will be conducted on July 17, while CUET will be held in the first or second week of July, the dates for which will be announced soon on the National Testing Agency’s website www.nta.ac.in.
Announcing the dates for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India,
NTA stated that the entrance test shall consist of 200 multiple choice questions (four options with a single
correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). 50 questions in each subject will
be divided into two Sections (A and B). The duration of the Examination will be three hours 20 minutes from 2
pm and shall be uniform for all candidates. The test will be conducted in 13 languages, which include English,
Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
The pen-paper mode test will be conducted in approximately 543 cities in India and 14 cities outside India,
which include Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Dubai and Singapore, among others.
How to apply for NEET UG 2022:
- Visit official website of NTA NEET – www.neet.nta.nic.in or www.nta.ac.in
- Click on the ‘NEET UG registration 2022’ link
- Fill in personal and academic details
- Select exam centres to appear for the medical entrance test
- Upload the scanned images and important documents as per the specifications
- Make the NEET 2022 registration fee payment in the online mode
- Download or take a printout of the confirmation page for future use