NEET MDS 2023 Internship Cutoff Date Extended
In continuation of NBEMS notice dated 09.01.2023, and pursuant to the directions of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Govt. of India, the cut-off date for completion of internship for the purpose of eligibility for NEET-MDS 2023 has been extended to 30.06.2023.
NEET MDS 2023 Revised Important Dates:
- Accordingly, desirous candidates who are completing their internship during 01.04.2023 to 30.06.2023 and are fulfilling all other criteria as prescribed in the Information Bulletin of NEET-MDS 2023 can apply for NEET-MDS 2023 from 10.02.2023 (3PM onwards) to 12.02.2023 (till 11:55 PM). The applications can be submitted at NBEMS website https://natboard.edu.in
- Such candidates shall be able to choose the preferred state and city for taking the examination amongst those cities which are available at the time of closure of previous registration window on 30.01.2023, on a first come first serve basis.
- The edit window for all such candidates who shall be successfully submitting examination fee & application form for NEET-MDS during 10.02.2023 to 12.02.2023 shall be opened on 15.02.2023.
- The Final/Selective Edit Window for all applicants of NEET-MDS 2023 who are found not to have submitted the required images in their applications as per the prescribed guidelines shall be opened from 17.02.2023 to 19.02.2023.
- A list of these candidates shall be published on NBEMS website prior to the opening of final edit window.
Published date : 08 Feb 2023 03:27PM