TSPSC Extension Officer Grade I Notification 2022 Out; Apply Online for 181 Posts from September 8!!
Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade-I: 181 Posts
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Extension Officer - Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (OR)
- Degree in Sociology; (OR)
- B.Sc [Hons] – Food Science & Nutrition; (OR)
- B.Sc – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Applied Nutrition, Botany/ Zoology & Chemistry/ Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
- B.Sc – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry/ Biochemistry.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Extension Officer - Age Limit (As on 01/07/22): 44 years
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Extension Officer - Scale of Pay: Rs.35,720 – 1,04,430/-
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Extension Officer - Application Processing Fee: Rs.200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Extension Officer - Examination Fee: Rs.80/- towards examination fee [All unemployed are exempted from payment of examination fee, and]
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Extension Officer - How to Apply?
The Applicant has to read the User Guide (www.tspsc.gov.in) for Online Submission of
Applications and then proceed further.
Step I: Before applying, the Applicant has to visit the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. The candidates are advised to upload all the required certificates (However, original certificates have to be produced for verification at the time of scrutiny before finalizing the selection list). While filling the OTR, the applicant has to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission will not be held responsible for the mistakes, if any, made by the applicants. If already registered in the OTR the applicant can directly access the application form. The applicant is instructed to fill his/her application form himself/herself with utmost care instead of delegating to others.
a) In order to fill the application form, the Applicant has to visit the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and Click on the online Application Link provided on the Website, then enter TSPSC ID and Date of Birth and login with OTP received to proceed further.
b) Applicant has to verify the details fetched from OTR database pertaining to Name, Date of Birth, requisite Educational Qualifications, Community, Gender, Disability, Ex-Servicemen & Sports etc., displayed on the screen.
c) If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click on Yes button to confirm.
d) If any details are not tallied and need to be changed, he/she should click on NO button. Then the OTR will be opened automatically for making corrections. After making corrections and clicking on the Submit button in the OTR, the corrected details will be automatically populated in the online application. Then the applicant has to click YES button to confirm.
e) In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, specific details of Notification such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification and declarations etc., should be filled by the applicant.
f) Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and then click on SAVE & CONFIRM button for proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee through payment gateway.
Step III: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes of payment online i.e., Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card duly following the instructions appearing on the screen.
Step IV: After payment of fee, the PDF application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The applicant must download a copy of his/her submitted form (PDF). The Reference ID Number in the PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Extension Officer - Important Dates:
- Opening date for receipt of online application: September 08, 2022
- Closing date for receipt of online application: September 29, 2022