AP KGBV Teachers Recruitment 2021 for 958 Vacancies: Check Eligibility, Salary, Important Dates!!
Recruitment of teaching posts in KGBV
On December 3, K. Vetriselvi, the project director released a schedule directing all district educators to fill 958 vacant posts in all KGBVs on a contract basis. Posts should be recruited and reports should be sent by December 20th. These posts will be filled on the basis of candidates' qualifications, merit and reservation.
The age limit is set at 42 years. The maximum age limit for reserved candidates is 47 years.
Must be able to teach in English medium as teaching in KGBV is conducted entirely in English medium. Recruitment orders for teaching staff are issued at the district level and appointment orders for principals are issued at the state level. Provisional list of candidates by qualifications, marks achieved, experience and reservation will be released by the Additional Project Coordinators and DEOs of the respective districts. Objections will be received and a final merit list will be issued.
AP KGBV Teachers Recruitment Eligibility and Salaries
- Principal (Specialist): Two years experience as a Principal and with 50% minimum marks from UGC recognized University in PG Degree, BEd, Government Recognized Junior College, High School. Salary: Rs.27,755
- CRT: Must have a PG degree with 50% minimum marks in the relevant subject from a UGC recognized University, BEd in Methodology as well as aptitude or equivalent examination. Two years experience as a Principal in a Government Recognized Junior College, High School. The salary is Rs.21,755
- PET: Intermediate or Degree pass with minimum marks of 50%. Must have UGDPED or BPED / MPED training as well as qualify in APIT. Must have two years of experience. The salary is Rs.21,755
- PGT: Must have a PG degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subject from a UGC recognized university and a BEd qualification in Methodology. Two years experience as a PGT in Government Recognized Junior College, High School. Salary Rs.12,000
- PGT Vocational: Must have done PG Degree or PG Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subject from a UGC recognized University. Two years experience in PGT Vocational post in Government recognized Junior College, High School. Salary Rs.12000.
AP KGBV Recruitment Schedule:
- District Level Statement Release: December 2
- Receipt of applications: Dec 4 to 8
- Examination of applications: Dec 9, 10
- Provisional Merit List Release: Dec 11
- Acceptance of objections: Dec 11 to 14
- Final Merit List Release: Dec 16
- Counseling, recruitment orders: 18
No. of Posts to be filled in KGBV: Subjects and category-wise
- CRT posts: Telugu: 26, Hindi: 20, English: 54, Maths: 41, Physical Science: 50, Natural Science: 53, Social Studies: 40, Urdu: 1
- PGT posts: Telugu: 70, English: 88, Maths: 29, Physical Science: 69, Chemistry: 80, Botany: 49, Zoology: 45, Civics: 16, Economics: 11, History: 3, Commerce: 7
- PGT Vocational: Computer Science: 14, Retail Management: 1, Accounts, Taxation: 7, Preschool Teacher Training: 6, Physiotherapy: 2, General Foundation: 29
- MLT: 18
- MPHW: 25
- PET Posts: 34
AP KGBV Teachers: District -wise Vacancies
PGT Vocational Vacancies
Applications will be available at the district offices. Candidates should fill the form and submit in offline mode.