SSC MTS Exam Notification 2021
- MTS: Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: 3603
Qualifications (As on 30/04/22): i) Matriculation or equivalent. ii) As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India, all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognised for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022):
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
How to apply: Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- Closing date for receipt of online application: 30/04/2022
- Pay Fee Online Last Date: 02/05/2022
- Correction Date: 05 - 09 May, 2022
- Computer Based Examination Exam Date Paper I : July 2022
- Paper II Exam Date: Notified Soon
Also Check: SSC MTS Previous Paper