SSC CGL Exam 2021 Notification
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects.
Statistical Investigator Grade II
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years or all the 6 semesters of the graduation course.
Assistant in National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree.
Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or Institute.
All other Posts
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for Women, SC, ST, PwD and Ex-servicemen candidates).
How to apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 23-01-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 25-01-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 26-01-2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 27-01-2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 28-01-2022 to 01-02-2022 (23:30)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): April, 2022
- Dates of Tier-II Examination (CBE) & Descriptive Paper (Tier-III): To be notified later