9,212 Jobs in CRPF; Check Exam Pattern & Syllabus!!
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Indian citizens against vacancies prescribed for Male and Female candidates who are ordinarily residents of their respective States/UTs to fill up the vacancies of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen).
Constable (Technical & Tradesmen): 9,212 Posts Vacancies
CRPF Recruitment 2023, Constable Technical & Tradesmen - Qualifications:
- CT/Driver: Matric or equivalent. Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle: Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system or equivalent. And Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade. OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic MotorVehicle trade of three year duration from a recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- For all other Tradesmen: Minimum Matriculation or equivalent and Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
CRPF Recruitment 2023, Constable Technical & Tradesmen - Age Limit (As on 01/008/23): 21 - 27/ 23 years
CRPF Recruitment 2023, Constable Technical & Tradesmen - Examination Fees: Rs 100/- for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories) candidates & Ex-servicemen are exempted.
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
CRPF Recruitment 2023, Constable Technical & Tradesmen - How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
CRPF Recruitment 2023, Constable Technical & Tradesmen - Important Dates:
- Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment April 25, 2023
- Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test: June 20, 2023 to June 25, 2023
- Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative): July 01, 2023 to July 13, 2023
Also Check: AP Socio Economic Survey 2022-23 Highlights: Records 16.22% Growth Rate
|Last Date||April 25,2023|
|For more details,||Click here|