HDFC Life Hiring Graduate Trainee
HDFC Life invites application for the following post
Designation: Graduate Trainee
Qualification: Graduation Paramedical Sciences
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the risk cohesively in the underwriting process. Mitigating risk by using Risk management tools
- Planning /forecasting/analyzing underwriting activities. Drive the identified actions to be taken to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identifying various action points to improve the underwriting decisions and underwriting costs.
- Examining documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicants financial standing/value, medical health and changes in risk climate.
- Driving team members to meet the functional objectives
- Working on projects as required from time to time
- Providing underwriting solutions to customers as and when required
Location: Mumbai, Nasik/Nashik, Chennai
For more details, please visit: careers.hdfclife.com/job-description/?url=graduate-trainee-hdfc-life-insurance-company-limited-mumbai-nasik-nashik-chennai-0-to-1-years-281022007029
Also Check: UPSC CDS Exam (I) Notification 2023 out; Apply Online for 341 Posts