MNLU Mumbai Notification 2022 for Teaching Positions
Professor (Law): 02 Posts
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. / LL.D Degree in Law and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of high quality published works with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or research / policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university / college, and / or experience in research at the University / National level institutions / industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC. OR
- An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the discipline of law, to be substantiated by credentials.
Associate Professors (Law): 02 Posts
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Law.
- A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from any recognized University or an equivalent degree from any foreign University.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited Research Institution / industry. Established research orientation with evidence of quality published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and / or research / policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC.
Assistant Professors (Law): 05 Posts
Assistant Professor (Maritime Law): 02 Posts
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/ SET.
Application Process for MNLU Mumbai Teaching Positions
Submission of application on-line: email@example.com
Hard copy of application along with copies of the enclosures and the payment slip should reach positively at below address:
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai,
2nd Floor, CETTM MTNL Building,
Technology St., Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai 4000
The name of the Position applied shall be superscripted on the envelope.
Applications received after the last date will not be considered. The University will not be responsible for any delay in transit