IIFT Notification 2022 for Library Information Assistant
Library Information Assistant
- Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least 60% marks or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognised University/Institute equivalent obtained after graduation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with at least 60% marks from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Relevant experience of 3 years in a Library/Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in computer application from a recognised Institution or equivalent.
Skill test: Skills pertaining to subject matter of the concerned post would be accessed through a skill test to be conducted.
Age: Should not be more than 30 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
Emoluments: The candidate will be paid all inclusive consolidated emoluments of Rs.35,000/- per month.
Application Process for IIFT Library Information Assistant
- Interested candidate having the above qualifications and experience should only apply online
- Link to Apply Online: http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo.asp?jcode=LIA_JUNE2022
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by email to appear for written test/ skill test and interview or online interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.