Bureau of Indian Standards Notification 2022 for 46 Young Professionals Posts
Young Professionals (Standardization): 04 Posts
Qualifications: B.Tech/ BE or Master’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering.
Experience: 02 years
Young Professionals (Research Analysis): 20 Posts
Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline.
Young Professionals (Management System Certification Department): 22 Posts
Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline/ Diploma in Engineering.
Experience: 03 years
Age Limit: 35 years
Submission of Application:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through BIS website only i.e. www.bis.gov.in.
- Online portal for submission of applications will be made functional from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- The closing date for applying will be 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Announcements: All further announcements/details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on BIS website www.bis.gov.in from time to time. Candidates are
- advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized BIS website www.bis.gov.in for details and updates. In case of any queries please write to email@example.com.