Indian Air Force Notification 2022 for Agniveer Vayu
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu
Date of Birth Block
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years
- Science Subjects:- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
- Other Than Science Subjects:- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Examination Fee for AGNIVEER VAYU: Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Mandatory Medical Standards for AGNIVEER VAYU:-
General Medical Standards for AGNIVEER VAYU are as follows:-
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
- Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
How to Apply for AGNIVEER VAYU?
Candidates can apply online only. Only Online Registered applications shall be accepted. For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
Following documents are to be uploaded as applicable to respective candidates:-
(a) Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
(b) Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
OR 3 years Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. Recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream) and Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma course). OR 2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheet and marks sheets of non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
(c) Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
(d) Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(e) Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(f) Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application).
(g) The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in Diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) or in 12th/10th if English is not a subject in Diploma.
Candidate must have his valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for successful online registration.
Candidate should enter AADHAR number in on-line application. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are exempted for the same
Last Date: 05 July, 2022
Online Examination Date: 24 July, 2022
Apply Online: https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/
Also Check: Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Notification 2022; Check Eligibility and Registration Process