Indian Army Agniveer General Duty Women Recruitment Rally; Check Selection Procedure & Rally Schedule Here!
Agniveer (General Duty) Women
Army Agniveer (General Duty) Women Recruitment Rally - Qualification: Class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33%- 40%) in individual subjects or grade with 33% in individual subjects and overall aggregate of C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Army Agniveer (General Duty) Women Recruitment Rally - Age: 17 ½ - 21 years
Army Agniveer (General Duty) Women Recruitment Rally - Physical Standard:
- Height: 162 CM
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical Standard given at Para 14 of this Notification.
- Chest: 77 cms with minimum 5 cms expansion
Army Agniveer (General Duty) Women Recruitment Rally - Selection Procedure
Change in Rally Conduct Procedure Due to COVID. To avoid large gatherings at one place, Candidates will be directed to report to different Report Centre in the close vicinity of main venue Police Recruit School, Vellore (Tamil Nadu). The same will be coordinated by the Recruiting staff once candidates report to rally venue.
Physical Fitness Test for Agniveer General Duty Women:-
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
1.6 KM Run.
(aa) Upto 7 Min 30 Secs - Group – I.
(ab) Upto 8 Min - Group – II.
Long Jump 10 feet - Candidates need to qualify.
High Jump 3 feet - Candidates need to qualify.
Note:- The above are minimum prescribed standards and do not guarantee selection as a right to candidates achieving them. Final selection will be based on merit position of the candidates.
Physical Measurement Test for Agniveer General Duty Women:- Physical Measurement will be carried out as per the Physical Standards.
Medical for Army Agniveer General Duty Women Recruitment Rally:-
i) As per laid down medical standards.
ii) Fitness. To be deemed Fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains. The selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination during the recruitment rally as per laid down medical standards. Unfit candidates will be referred to Military Hospital/ Command Hospital for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital/ Command Hospital within 14 days of the referral and report back to Recruiting Office (Headquarters), Chennai for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared fit.
(iii) Gender. Any candidates if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidates having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
(iv) At the time of the recruiting medical examination, all candidates will invariably be required to render a certificate that they do not suffer primary/ secondary amenorrhoea, or menorrhagia (this will be explained in a language, and in terms that they understand). Candidates with the above mentioned conditions will be declared medically UNFIT.
v) If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
vi) No use of contact lenses.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for Agniveer General Duty Women
- CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Card.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the medical review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at designated hospital.
- Negative marking will be applicable in CEE.
- CEE for selected candidates will be held tentatively in the month of Jan 23.
Bonus Marks for Agniveer General Duty Women
Army Agniveer (General Duty) Women Recruitment Rally - How to Apply Online?
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Apply /Login link in under Agnipath Scheme.
- Click on Registration
- Click on Continue
- Fill up details
- Under Already registration Enter Login details
- Dashboard Opens
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible
- Read Instruction - Continue
- Fill in Personal information - Save & Continue
- Enter Communication Details - Save & Continue
- Enter Non Dispensation / Sports / NCC Details - Save & Continue
- Enter Education Details - Add
- Click on the Add Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subjects - Continue
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information
- Submit Now
- Successful Submission of application
- Roll No is generated by the system
- Login on/ after 01 Nov 2022 to Download & Print Admit Card
Last Date: November 09, 2022
Venue: Police Recruit School, Vellore (Tamil Nadu)
Recruitment Rally Dates: November 27, 2022 to November 29, 2022
Also Check: 2521 Railway Jobs: Check Vacancy Details Here!!
|Last Date||November 29,2022|
|For more details,||Click here|