1901 Vacancies in DRDO - Check Details Here
No. of Vacancies
Senior Technical Assistant-B
For Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)–
Bachelor’s in Science OR Diploma in engineering and technology from Computer Science from a recognized University(approved by AICTE).
For Technician-A (Tech-A)-
(1) High school certificate OR equivalent from recognized school/college.
(2) ITI certificate in required trade OR National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in the required trade.
Age Limit: Candidate must be between 18 and 28 Years of age (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBCNCL/ESM/PwBD/Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Departmental Candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons Domiciled in J&K State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 as per extant Govt. of India rules).
Application Fee: The DRDO CEPTAM application fee is Rs. 100/- which is non-refundable in nature. All the women/SC/ST/PwBD/ESM applicants are exempted from the fee.
Selection Process: Screening Test and Selection Test
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
• Online DRDO CEPTAM Application Form 2022 will open from 3rd September 2022.
• You can Only Apply in Online mode for CEPTAM Recruitment 2022.
• Last Date to do DRDO CEPTAM Registration 2022 is 23rd September.
• On the last date you can fill the application form till 5:00 PM.
|Last Date||September 23,2022|
|For more details,||Click here|