RBI Notification 2021 For 950 Assistant Posts
Assistant: 950 Posts
RBI Assistant Qualifications (As on 01.02.22): i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognised University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service. iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
RBI Assistant Age (As on 01/02/22): 20 - 28 years
RBI Assistant Salary: Rs.20,700/- per month
RBI Assistant Fee Details:
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs.450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply For RBI Assistant: Candidates can apply online only.
Important Dates For RBI Assistant:
- Opening date for receipt of online application: 17/02/2022
- Closing date for receipt of online application: 08/03/2022
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): March 26 & 27, 2022*
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): May 2022*