Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Quiz (26 Feb – 04 Mar 2023)
1. Which state/UT is expected to be the most climate-vulnerable region in India as per a recent report?
2. What is the country of origin for ULTRASAT, the first telescope mission?
3. When will NASA launch Israel's first space telescope mission, the Ultraviolet Transient Astronomy Satellite (ULTRASAT)?
4. Which state is set to become the first to use robotics technology extensively for manhole cleaning?
5. Which country is sending its second astronaut to space on a long-haul mission to International Space Station?
6. With which country International Solar Alliance has signed an agreement to increase the use of solar energy?
7. In which city did the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) find a 1,300-year-old Buddhist stupa?
A. Sanchi – Madhya Pradesh
B. Kanchipuram – Tamil Nadu
C. Vishakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh
D. Jajpur - Odisha
8. Which state will get the country's first marina in Byndoor?
9. Which country became the first to upload the checklist for the recently released Great Backyard Bird Count (GBBC) 2023?
10. In which state the foundation stone was laid for North-East's first compressed biogas plant?
11. Which state signed MoU with UNEP for implementing an urban cooling programme in the state?
A. Tamil Nadu
12. Which state's temple became India's first to induct a robotic elephant for ritual duties?