Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Quiz (19-25 Feb 2023)
1. Where is the Bharatpur bird Sanctuary located, which was in the news recently?
2. In which year was the National level Hackathon 'KAVACH' launched to advance India's cyber-preparedness?
3. Which city has the second slowest traffic in the world in 2022 according to the TomTom report?
4. From which country 12 cheetahs were flown into India on February 18 as part of the Cheetah reintroduction program?
A. South Africa
B. South Korea
Also Read: February Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Bitbank: What percentage of the world's natural wetlands were lost between 1700 and 2020 approximately?
5. Which city from India was ranked as the most polluted city and second most polluted city globally within a week between January 29 and February 8 according to the Swiss air tracking index IQ Air?
6. In which country over 1,000 pangolins were poached and trafficked in the past five years?
7. In which state Northern India's first nuclear plant will be set up?
A. Tamil Nadu
8. In which city will India's first waste-to-hydrogen plant be set up?
9. Which company announced that the 'Chandrayaan-3' lander has successfully undergone a key test on the functioning of a satellite in space?
A. Defence Research and Development Organisation
B. European Space Agency
C. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
D. Indian Space Research Organisation
Also Read: February Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Bitbank: Which nation is the latest to sign the International Solar Alliance?
10. Which country confirmed the test of Hwasong-15 intercontinental ballistic missile?
A. New Zealand
B. North Korea
11. From which state the APJ Abdul Kalam Satellite Launch Vehicle Mission-2023 was launched?
A. West Bengal
C. Tamil Nadu
12. In which city the Serum Institute will establish the centre of excellence for Infectious Diseases & Pandemic Preparedness?
>> Download Current Affairs PDFs Here
Download Sakshi Education Mobile APP