Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Quiz ( 05–11 Feb 2023)
1. In which country were the 1400 years old skeletal remains of a man buried near a headless horse found?
2. In which state/UT is the Khijadiya Wildlife Sanctuary located, which is a new Ramsar site?
3. When will India's first hydrogen train 'Vande Metro' operate on heritage routes?
4. Which company has initiated 'Project ELLORA' to promote local languages in India's digital world?
Also Read: January Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Bitbank: Which military exercise did the Indian Army carry out in North Bengal?
5. In which state do dust particles in Jamshedpur and surrounding areas have a high concentration of toxic metals?
6. Which nation is the latest to sign the International Solar Alliance?
A. Republic of the Congo
B. Republic of Greece
C. Republic of Sweden
D. Islamic Republic of Syria
7. Which country was hit by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake on February 5, 2023?
8. Which country has been named as the 'Pioneer Investor' in Blue Economy by the International Seabed Authority recently?
9. Which city became the second municipal body to issue Green Bond?
Also Read: January Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Bitbank: Which institute has developed the indigenous mobile operating system BharOS?
10. In which city did the Union minister inaugurate the 2nd SCO Young Scientist Conclave?
11. How many million people could be affected by the Turkey-Syria earthquake according to a report by WHO?
A. 20 million
B. 23 million
C. 25 million
D. 28 million
12. In which year will ISRO-NASA will launch the 'NISAR' an Earth monitoring satellite from India?
A. September 2023
B. November 2023
C. August 2024
D. December 2024
13. With which institute does ISRO plan to develop an astronaut training module?
A. IIT Delhi
B. IIT Bombay
C. IIT Madras
D. IIT Roorkee
14. In which country did nearly 600 sea lions die due to a bird flu outbreak?
C. Saudi Arabia
Also Read: Jan Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Bitbank: Where was the first-ever "National Genome Editing & Training Centre" inaugurated?
15. Which country unveiled a 'record' number of nuclear and intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs)?
A. North Korea
16. In which state India's first biomass-based hydrogen plant will be established?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Himachal Pradesh
C. Arunachal Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
>> Download Current Affairs PDFs Here
Download Sakshi Education Mobile APP