Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Quiz (12–18 Feb 2023)
1. How many different species did wildlife enthusiasts spot during the first Sundarban bird festival?
2. Which country's Skye Air has launched first traffic management system for drones?
3. Which continent will use half of the world's electricity for the first time by 2025According to the International Energy Agency's prediction?
4. Which countries lead the International Biofuels Alliance?
A. India, Brazil, and the USA
B. India, Germany, and France
C. Brazil, UAE, Nepal
D. USA, Bhutan, India
Also Read: February Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Bitbank: Which nation is the latest to sign the International Solar Alliance?
5. In which country a new species of voiceless frog named the Ukaguru spiny-throated reed frog was discovered recently?
6. What percentage of the world's natural wetlands were lost between 1700 and 2020 approximately?
A. 15 percent
B. 22 percent
C. 18 percent
D. 20 percent
7. In which state the country's first high-quality lithium was reserve discovered?
C. Jammu & Kashmir
D. Tamil Nadu
8. Which organisation has invited Indian industry players to participate in the development of the indigenous fifth-generation fighter jet, Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)?
9. Which organisation has successfully launched the Small Satellite Launch Vehicle SSLV D-2 from Sriharikota for the first time?
B. ANTRIX Corporation
Also Read: January Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Bitbank: Which military exercise did the Indian Army carry out in North Bengal?
10. In which city, for the first time, India and the USA organized 'Exercise Tarkash' in response to nuclear, chemical, and biological terrorist attacks?
11. Which country has been hit by the recent cyclone 'Gabriel'?
D. New Zealand
12. Which country's researchers has discovered the invisible Galaxy?
- View Answer
13. Which country is set to send its first female astronaut to space this year(2023)?
A. South Africa
C. Saudi Arabia
D. South Korea
14. In which city the largest air quality monitoring network in India is to be installed?
15. In which country is Nebraska's Sand Hills located, where a new type of quasi-crystal was discovered?
>> Download Current Affairs PDFs Here
Download Sakshi Education Mobile APP