Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Quiz (05-11 Mar 2023)
1. Which country has developed the first DNA vaccine for dengue?
2. Which state has pyramid-like structures also known as moidams that have met all the technical requirements of UNESCO's World Heritage Centre?
3. In which country have scientists discovered a hidden passage inside the Great Pyramid?
4. How many layers in Earth's core existence the scientists have confirmed?
5. Which country is taking the lead in mapping the deep mapping?
6. For which state did Ashwini Vaishnaw release the 'Go Green, Go Organic' cover?
7. In which state/UT was the Elephant Conservation Network (ECN) recently formed?
8. In which state did a record number of 6.37 lakh olive ridley turtles arrive at Rushikulya beach for mass nesting?
9. Which organization signed the first ‘High Seas Treaty’ to protect the ocean bodies of the world?
A. United Nations
D. World Health Organization
10. With which institute the Bureau of Indian Standards has signed an MoU for the establishment of 'BIS Standardization Chair Professor'?
A. IIT Delhi
B. IIT Mumbai
C. IIT Kanpur
D. IIT Roorkee
11. What is Influenza sub-type H3N2 commonly called which is seen in news recently?
A. Japan Flu
B. Hong Kong Flu
C. China Flu
D. America Flu
12. Which star has gaseous water in the planet-forming disc around it, as discovered by astronomers using the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA)?
A. Star V883 Orionis
B. Star Conopus
C. Star Alphard
D. Star Regulus