Weekly Current Affairs (International) Quiz (30 April – 06 May 2023)
1. With which country did India recently hold the 18th Corps Commander level talks?
C. Sri Lanka
2. Which country unveiled its Indo-Pacific Outlook (IPO), including four guiding principles and 15 objectives recently?
3. With which country India is conducting the joint military exercise "AJEYA WARRIOR-23"?
A. United Kingdom
4. Which country has organized the 'Astana International Forum'?
5. In which city India will host the 23rd edition of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Summit on July 3-4, 2023?
B. New Delhi
6. Which country's president won a nationwide referendum to rewrite their constitution?
7. From which year India will be joining international climate action in civil aviation?
8. Which country will train 1,000 Indian engineers for the bullet train project?
A. South Korea
9. Which country's President visited the USA to strengthen ties amid tensions with China?
10. In which city did the International Apparel and Textile Fair begin, featuring 90 Indian participants?
B. New York
C. Abu Dhabi
11. Which country is planning to update the H-1B visa registration process following fraud in the lottery system?
B. United Kingdom
12. With which country did India hold the 12th round of Foreign Office Consultations?
A. Saudi Arabia
13. Which country did Russia accuse of attempting to kill President Vladimir Putin?
14. In which country did the Maiden ASEAN-India Maritime exercise begin?
15. Which country announced a government grant for a project in Kargil?
16. Which country's government launched the ‘Machines Can See 2023’ Summit?
17. In which country did NTPC Group make its first overseas capacity addition, resulting in a total installed capacity of 72,304 MW?
18. Which country's Buddhist devotees celebrated Vesak on the day of Buddha Purnima?
B. Sri Lanka
19. Which country is providing USD 3 billion in financing support to Bangladesh for metro lines, CNG buses, and railway signalling systems?
B. South Korea
D. Sri Lanka
20. Which country's Defence Ministry apologized for an offensive tweet depicting Hindu Goddess Kali?
21. To which country did Ding Liren belongs to as he has become the first world chess champion?
22. Which country is going to build a harbour for the Maldivian Coast Guard?
23. Which country became the largest recipient of Asian Development Bank loans in Asia in 2022?