Weekly Current Affairs (International) Quiz (16-22 April 2023)
1. In which country the Indian Air Force is participating in the multilateral exercise "Orion" from April 17?
2. Which country has received a confirmed financial support of USD 1 billion from the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
3. Which country has launched the world's first drone carrier warship "TCG Anadolu"?
4. Which country along with Philippines conducted their biggest joint drill, "Balikatan" in the South China Sea?
D. South Korea
5. Which country issued a 5-point guideline for the limited import of films made in the languages of 'the Indian subcontinent'?
6. Which country approved India's Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam(SJVN) investment proposal for Lower Arun Hydropower Project?
A. Sri Lanka
7. In which country did the Asian Development Bank provide USD 230 million for flood rehabilitation?
8. Which country will chair the Commonwealth group on the reform of financial architecture?
B. South Africa
9. Which country conducted the 'International Aviation Safety Assessment'?
10. Which country is hosting the first-ever 'Global Buddhist Conference'?
11. Which country has emerged as the world's largest 'narco-state' due to its heavy reliance on the production and export of the banned illicit drug, Captagon?
12. With which country did India sign an MoU with the UN WFP for sending wheat?
13. Which country did the UN Secretary-General condemn the outbreak of fighting in, and call for an immediate ceasefire to resolve the crisis?
14. Which country is the world's most populous country according to 'The State of World Population Report, 2023' by the United Nations Population Fund?
15. Which country's Crown Prince announced the dissolution of the National Assembly and called for new elections?
16. Which country's President Miguel Diaz-Canel has won a second term in polls?