Weekly Current Affairs (International) Quiz (09-15 April 2023)
1. Which country will receive electricity from the new power plant opened by Adani Power Ltd in Jharkhand?
2. Which country signed a declaration with the UAE to begin talks on a Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement?
3. Which country signed several economic agreements with France in sectors such as transport, energy, agriculture, culture, and science?
4. Which country launched a probe into the alleged leak of Ukraine war files?
5. In which state India, Bangladesh, and Japan will hold connectivity meetings?
6. In which country the joint exercise 'Orion-23' is being organized?
7. Which country destroyed a 70,000-tonne fuel depot near the city of Zaporizhzhia on the Dnieper River?
8. Which country will provide financial assistance for Pakistan's Mohmand multipurpose dam project?
C. Saudi Arabia
9. Which country conducted the military drill 'Operation Joint Sword' encircling Taiwan?
B. North Korea
10. In which country is Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease prevalently spreading?
D. New Zealand
11. From which country did Union External Affairs Minister S.Jaishankar inaugurated the "Tulsi Ghat Restoration Project" in Varanasi?
12. To which country INS Tarmugli is being transferred in line with India’s SAGAR Mission?
13. Which country along with India and Japan announced a common platform for Sri Lanka's creditors?
D. Sri Lanka
14. To which country did India sign a MoU with the World Food Programme (WFP) for sending 10,000 tonnes of wheat?
15. Which country announced to resume of their diplomatic ties with Qatar after over two years?
16. Which country is hosting the maiden Global Buddhist meet next week?