CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0; Check Eligibility and Important Dates!
With a focus on promoting Reading Literacy among the learners, the Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing The CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 for students of classes 6th to 10th for English and Hindi languages. Students may attempt this challenge in either/both languages. This challenge shall be available on the DIKSHA platform from 22/11/2021 to 31/12/2021.
Students from class 6th to 10th are eligible to participate in this challenge. To access the challenge, schools affiliated to CBSE are required to register their students, provide CBSE registration IDs to students who can then join the ‘CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0’ course on the DIKSHA platform. The students of schools not affiliated to the CBSE can directly access the course on DIKSHA platform.
How to Register for CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0
1) The Challenge is available at two levels:
- For students of classes 6th and 7th
- For students of classes 8th and 10th
2) There is NO participation fee for this student enrichment activity.
3) CBSE Schools should go to https://cbseit.in/cbse/web/Reading/Login.aspx and register their students. As soon as schools register students, Registration IDs would be generated which they can provide to respective Students. This is to be given to students so that they can fill it on the DIKSHA portal at the start of quiz.
How to Participate in CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0
1) The students of CBSE affiliated schools have to fill in the Registration ID (to be provided by the school/ teacher) before accessing the Quiz. Students of schools not affiliated to CBSE are to skip filling this Registration ID (please leave it blank).
2) Students would be required to login to portal using their existing DIKSHA credentials. If they do not have an account on DIKSHA, then they can register for the same by clicking on the “Register here” button on the page. They can also sign in with an existing Google account by clicking on the “Sign in with Google” button.
3) The “CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0” can be accessed via below links:
- Reading Challenge English, Class 6 and 7: https://bit.ly/RC3E67
- Reading Challenge English, Class 8-10: https://bit.ly/RC3E8910
- Reading Challenge Hindi, Class 6 and 7: https://bit.ly/RC3H67
- Reading Challenge Hindi, Class 8-10: https://bit.ly/RC3H8910
4) On reaching the course home page, click on “Join Course” to join the course.
5) Once they have joined the course, they will be able to access different modules of this course.
The challenge for students of classes 6-7 would be available for 60 minutes. The challenge for students of classes 8-10 would be available for 50 minutes.
6) All students who complete the course would be provided a participation certificate. Participation certificates will be issued online on the DIKSHA platform itself upon completion of the course.
For any information, you may contact at 011-23231575 or email- email@example.com