Fresher Jobs in Wipro: Elite NTH (National Talent Hunt) 2022
Elite National Talent Hunt 2.0 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2022 engineering graduates across the country.
Elite National Talent Hunt 2.0 Eligibility:
Age limit: 25 years
Year of Passing
- 2020, 2021 & 2022
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech - 5 Year Integrated courses
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
Branch of Study
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Project Engineer
Compensation per annum: INR 3.5 lakh p.a
Designation: Project Engineer
Service agreement: 12 months @75,000 INR on Pro rata basis
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible
- You should be an Indian citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates are eligible for re-registration, only after 90 days or 3 months from the prior online assessment given. However we are inviting candidates for the online assessment at Wipro's Discretion.
- Eligible candidates will be invited in batches, for the assessment.
Last date to apply: January 31, 2022
For more details, visit https://careers.wipro.com/elite
Published date : 19 Jan 2022 02:54PM