Telangana Budget 2022-23 Highlights: Check list of major allocations
The Telangana budget 2022-23 was introduced by Finance Minister Harish Rao in the Assembly on March 7, 2022.
This time the budget meetings started without the speech of the governor. With this, Minister Harish Rao introduced the budget directly in the Assembly.
Telangana Budget 2022-2023 Allocations
- Telangana budget was introduced with total value of Rs. 2,56,958.51 crore
- Rs 24,254 crore for agriculture
- Rs 11,728 crore to support pensions
- Rs 2,750 crore to Kalyana Lakshmi and Shadi Mubarak
- Rs 12,000 crore for double bedrooms
- Rs 17,700 crore for Dalita Bandhu
- Rs 7,289 crore for Mana Ooru - Mana Badi
- Rs.12,565 crore for welfare of STs
- Rs 1,394 crore for urban development
- Rs 5,698 crore for BC welfare
- Rs 177 crore for the welfare of Brahmins
- Rs 3330 crore for Rural development
- Rs 100 crore to Forest University
- Rs.932 crore for greenery
- Rs.1542 crore for roads and buildings
Check Weekly Current Affairs Bitbank
GK Books and Authors Quiz: Who is the author of the book "The $10 Trillion Dream"?
GK Important Dates Quiz: On which day the Martyrs' Day of Mahatma Gandhi is observed every year?
GK Sports Quiz: Which country will host the 2022 Winter Olympics?
GK Persons Quiz: Who has been appointed as the new chairman of IIFL Finance?
GK Science & Technology Quiz: Which Indian Tiger Reserve has bagged the TX2 Award for 2022?
GK Economy Quiz: What is the central theme of the Economic Survey 2021-22?
GK International Quiz: Which country the USA has announced as its major non-NATO ally?
GK National Quiz: Which institution released the 'Death Penalty in India' Report?
Published date : 07 Mar 2022 01:38PM