AP Job Calendar 2021-22 Released!!
The job calendar for the year 2021–22 was released on June 18. Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said, "By the grace of God, we have embarked on a good program. Job calendar is announced for recruitment of government jobs. We will recruit 10,143 jobs by 2021–22. Job recruitments are highly transparent. Jobs are filled on the basis of merit, free from corruption and discrimination. More than one lakh jobs were created within 4 months of coming to power. A total of 6,03,756 jobs have been recruited so far. We have set up an outsourcing corporation without a brokerage system. ''
Check: APPSC Groups Exams Study Material
According to the 2021–22 job calendar released by the government, notifications for vacant posts in various government departments will be issued from July 2021. The government has given the highest priority to the recruitment of posts in the education, medical and police departments. Notifications will be issued by APPSC, Police Recruitment Board, DSC and other recruitment agencies.
Arrangements for recruitment in the most transparent manner
Chief Minister YS Jagan has decided to maintain government posts in a highly transparent manner free from any corruption, irregularities or bribery.It was decided to cancel the interviews in the recruitment of all jobs including Group – 1 and Group – 2. These jobs will be filled on the basis of merit achieved by the candidates in the written tests. A revolutionary approach will be devised in collaboration with IITs and IIMs for conducting examinations.
Check AP Police Exams Study Material and Practice Tests
2021–22 Job Calendar ... Posts to be recruited
- SC, ST, DA Backlog Posts: 1,238 - July 2021
- APPSC Group-1, Group-2: 36 - August 2021
- Police Jobs: 450 - September? 2021
- Doctors, Assistant? Professors (Department of Medicine): 451 - October?2021
- Paramedical, Pharmacist, Technicians: 5,251 - November 2021
- Nurses: 441 - December? 2021
- Degree College Lecturers: 240 - January 2022
- Varsity Assistant? Professors: 2,000 - February 2022
- Other Branch Posts: 36 - March 2022
- Total 10,143