India – States And Capitals
Observe the map and answer the following questions
- Name the states through which the tropic of cancer passes.
A. The tropic of cancer passes through Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Jarkhand, Chattisgarh, Westbengal, Mizoram, Manipur etc.
- Name the state situated on the shore of three seas.
A. Tamilnadu is situated on the shore of Arabian sea, Indian ocean and Bay of Bengal.
- Make a list of states that lie on different directions of A.P?
A. Chandigarh is the commom capital of Haryana and Punjab.
- What is the capital of Mizoram state?
- Name the states surrounding Madhya Pradesh.
A.Gujarat, Rajastan, Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh and Maharashtra are surrounding Madhya Pradesh.
- Name the North eastern states.
A. Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Assom, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Mizoram are called North Eastern states.
- Give the location of Andhra Pradesh.
A. Andhra Pradesh is between 120371 to 190371 North latitudes and 760461 to 840461 East longitudes.
Published date : 30 Jan 2015 04:32PM