Observe the map and answer the following questions
- Between which European countries is Poland located?
A. Between Germany and Belarus Poland is located.
- On which side of Baltic sea are Germany and Poland?
A. On the south of Baltic sea are Germany and Poland.
- Name two countries in South-West Europe.
A. Spain and Portugal.
- Name the countries surrounding France.
A. Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany and Spain.
- Where is Aegean sea?
A. Aegean sea is between Turkey and Greece.
- On which side of Black sea is Turkey?
A. Turkey is south of Black sea.
- Name the sea adjacent to Finland.
A. Baltic sea.
- Where is Iceland?
A. Iceland is in the north west corner of Europe.
Published date : 30 Jan 2015 05:11PM