AP Tenth Class Physical Science Human Eye and Colourful World(EM) Important Questions
1 MARKS QUESTIONS
5. HUMAN EYE AND COLOURFUL WORLD
1. Light of wavelength enters a medium with refractive index n2 from a medium with refractive index n1 What is the wavelength of light in second medium?
2. Doctor advised to use 3D lens? What type of lens the person has to wear and what is its focal length?
3. A student passed white light into a prism. Draw the diagram showing this information?
2 MARKS QUESTIONS
1. Prisms are used in binoculars. Collect information why prisms are used in binoculars.
2. Explain briefly the reason for the blue of the sky?
3. Why does the sky sometimes appear white?
4. An old man was unable to see closer object and distanict object. Which type of eye defect he suffers from? How can you correct it?
5. Suresh wear a sceptical and his eyes observed to be bigger in size.
i) What is the lens used by him?
ii)What type of eye defect he is? Draw the ray diagram?
4 MARKS QUESTIONS
1. How do you correct the eye defect, Myopia?
2. Explain the correction of the eye defect, Hypermetropia?
3. Suggest an experiment to produce rainbow in your classroom and explain procedure.
4. The focal length of a lens suggested to a person with Hypermetropia is 100cm. Find the distance of near point and power of the lens.
5. Incident ray on one of the face (AB) of a prism and emergent ray from the face AC are given in figure. Complete the ray diagram.
6. How do you appreciate the working of Ciliary muscles in the eye?