Auxilo's Edevate Scholarship Program 2021 - 22
The Auxilo Finserve Private Limited aims support the COVID-affected students who have lost their parents or earning members or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) in COVID-19 pandemic.
- Open for PAN India students.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations:
- Lost their parent(s) / earning family member (s) since January 2020
- Earning family members lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to 12 or graduation and post-graduation courses.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources should not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh).
- Children of employees of Auxilo and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- For Class 9 to 12 Students - Fixed amount of Rs.24,000/-
- For Graduation and Postgraduate Students - Fixed amount of Rs.30,000/-
- Mark sheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card).
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/ bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference from a person who knows the family's crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc)
- Bank account details of applicant or parents
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last date: 15/12/21
For more details, please visit: https://www.buddy4study.com/page/auxilos-edevate-scholarship-program