Osmania University: SRF/ JRF/ Project Interns
- Project Interns
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- ME/ M.Tech in ECE/ EIE with two years experience is essential for SRF.
- BE/ B.Tech in ECE/ EIE with GATE score.
- Final year BE/ B.Tech with GATE score or ME/ M.Tech in ECE students are considered for Interns.
- Experience in the development of algorithms using MATLAB and C/C++ is desirable.
- Research and Development Experience in the area of GNSS signal processing and algorithms like RAIM, TRAIM and mitigation of effects of multipath and interference are desirable for SRF.
- Commitment to stay till the project is completed essential for SRF and JRF.
- Minimum full time six months commitment for PG interns and Three months for UG interns is essential.
- Based on the availability of candidates with required qualifications and capabilities, some of the posts may be filled or may not be filled.
How to Apply: Interested candidates, having required qualifications, may apply by sending an application filled using word/PDF document as per the attached format. Initially applicants can send their application by email to director.nertu@Osmania.ac.in . But hardcopy with signatures should also be sent to reach The Principal Investigator, BEL Sponsored Project, Research and Training Unit for Navigational Electronics, Osmania University, Hyderabad 500007 by 5th May 2022.
Last Date: 30/04/2022
For more details, please visit: https://www.osmania.ac.in/ResearchCareer2022/Advt4BELssponsoredProjectPostsMOU.pdf