IIT Hyderabad: Junior Research Assistant Fellow (Testbed)
Junior Research Assistant Fellow (Testbed)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Tele Communication or EEE or CSE or Instrumentation or instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Experience working in Electronics/Tele-Communication engineering field.
- Superior computer/IT skills, suitable for assigned domain activities.
- Ability to run simulations and analyse test data.
- Work independently as one of the subject matter experts.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Fellowship: Rs.25000/-Per Month
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: 20/04/2022
For more details, please visit: https://iith.ac.in/assets/files/careers/staff/JRAF-Testbed-Electronics-Communication-Rolling-Position.pdf