M Tech Programme 2022 @ Indian Institute of Information technology (IIIT), Pune
Indian Institute of Information technology (IIIT), Pune invites the applications for admission into Master of Technology (M Tech) for the academic session 2022.
Qualification : B.E./B Tech./M.Sc./MCA or equivalent with 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10- point scale. A 5% or 0.5 GPA on a scale of 10 relaxation shall be given to SC/ST/PwD applicants as per Govt. of India norms.
The admission will be done by CCMT as well as at institute level by Written exam and/or Interview.
- Institute follows the reservation in admission as per Government of India rules. All shortlisted candidates applying for admission under the reserved categories are required to produce the relevant certificate at the time of admission.
- B. Tech. students graduating from IITs/NITs/ IIITs/CFTI with a CGPA of 8.0 or above will be given preference.
- Scholarship will not be provided to the students admitted through Non-GATE category.
At institute level the candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the general eligibility criterion as well as criterion set for each admission category is no guarantee for being called for test and/or interview.
Depending on the number of applications received and considering the constraints of time and other resources for conducting written test and/or interview, the academic units may put additional academic performance-based shortlisting criterion. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test and/or interview. The procedure will be as follows. Eligible candidates are required to appear for the written test and/or Interview. Dates and timing will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from https://www.iiitp.ac.in/sites/default/files/2022-05/Application%20form%20Jul%202022%20%28M.Tech%29.pdf
- Applicants are required to submit the scanned copy of completely filled application form along with latest passport size photograph, selfattested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, applicable fee etc. in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of submission of application: 18th May, 2022.
For more details, visit https://www.iiitp.ac.in/
Also Read: APRJC CET 2022 Notification !