M.Tech Programme @ Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – Basar.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – Basar invited for admissions into M.Tech Programme in CSE, ECE and Computational Mechanics in Mechanical Engineering for the academic year 2021-22..
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering,
- M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech in Computational Mechanics in Mechanical Engineering.
Duration of the course: 2 years
- Qualified in GATE (2019/2020/2021) or TS PGECET 2021.
- For ECE and Mechanical Engineering:- B.Tech. /B.E. with a core branch such as Electronics & Communication Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent.
- For CSE: B.Tech. /B.E. with a core branch such as Computer Science· & Engineering or equivalent or MCA.
- GATE (2019/2020/2021) or TS PGECET-2021 in order of merit followed by an INTERVIEW.
- In Interview, 80% marks will be taken from GATE marks (2019/2020/2021) or TS· PGECET (2021) marks and 20% marks from the interview score.
How to apply: The mode of applying is online
The candidates are required to register themselves online from the university web portal https://forms.gle/1uvSbgtkR5xFSJHX7
ii. For this registration the candidates are required to enter the Demand draft serial number for Rs.500(Rs.400/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in the name of "The Director, RGUKT, Basar" payable at Basar.
iii. After online registration, the candidates shall send the GATE/PGECET score card, other relevant certificates and the hard copy of the bank draft taken. The hard copy may be addressed to “M.Tech Admissions, Academic section, Administrative building, RGUKT, Basar(Village & Mandal), Nirmal District, Telangana State - 504107” with an inscription as "Application form for M.Tech-2021" on the top side of the mailing cover.
iv. The hard copy of application form without original D.D and a copy of GATE/TS PGECET score card will not be considered for admission process
- Last date for submission of online applications : 29.11.2021.
- Last date for receiving printed hard copy of online application along with original DD and Xerox copies of certificates : 4.12.2021
For more details, please visit: