AP ICET 2021 Counselling: Check Important Dates, Procedure and Certificates Required!!
The web counselling schedule for the 1st Phase for AP ICET 2021 Admissions is given below.
AP ICET 2021 Counselling Dates
- Start date of AP ICET counselling registration and certificate verification: 04.12.2021 to 8.12.2021
- Web options Selection From 07-12-2021 To 09-12-2021
- Change of Options for the candidates: 10.12.2021
- Allotment of Seats: 13.12.2021
- Self-Reporting, Reporting at college and Commencement of class work: 14.12.2021 to 16.12.2021
AP ICET 2021 Counselling Procedure
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2021) web counselling schedule for the seats available in MBA and MCA in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22 has been released.
Registration and Payment of Processing fee: Open the website using https://sche.ap.gov.in and click on AP ICET ADMISSIONS.
The processing fee for web counseling is Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST). The candidates are instructed to pay through online by credit card/ debit card/net banking etc. in web site https://sche.ap.gov.in.
Certificate verification for the uploaded certificates will be done by concerned authorities by online. Candidates need not visit the HLCs physically for verification.
AP ICET 2021 Counselling: Documents Required
- AP ICET -2021 Rank card.
- AP ICET -2021 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Degree).
- Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. OR
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02- June-2014 to on/before 01-June-2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
For more details, please visit: https://icet-sche.aptonline.in/ICET/Views/index.html