Indian Maritime University (IMU) CET 2022
Indian Maritime University (IMU) invites applications for Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) 2022 for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and PhD Programs for the academic year 2022-23.
UG Program – B.Tech (Marine Eng.), B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Eng.), B.Sc (Nautical Science), BBA (Logistics, Retailing & E-Commerce), B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
PG Program – 2-Year M.Tech. (Marine Eng & Mgt.), M.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Eng), M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Eng.), MBA (Port & Shipping Mgt.), MBA (International Transportation & Logistics Mgt.), M.Sc (Commercial Shipping & Logistics)
Diploma Program – 1-Year Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) & 1-Year PGDME – Conducted at Mumbai Port Campus only
Research Program – PhD and M.S (By Research)
For UG & Diploma Program
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate
For PG & PG Diploma Program
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
For Research Program
- Passed Postgraduate/ Masters degree in the respective relevant discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all courses, eligibility criteria check the official Website https://www.imu.edu.in/
How to apply: Applicant s can apply online through the official website https://www.imu.edu.in/. Candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online
- Last date for Online Registration: 16th May 2022
- Date of Mock Test & Hall Ticket can be downloaded by the candidates: 19th May 2022
- Date of IMU-CET: 29th May 2022
- Date for Publication of Results in IMU website: 03th June 2022
For more details, visit https://dbsmedia.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/IMU/Academic%20Brochure.pdf