AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2022 @ AIMS
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has started the registration for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2022 for the May 2022 Session.
ATMA is conducted for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), PGDBA and MCA Programmes offered at B-schools across the country for the academic session 2022.
How to apply: The application form can only be submitted online at the website https://www.atmaaims.com/
Steps to register for ATMA 2022
- Register online
- Payment of Fee – The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card and Net-Banking.
- Filling the Application Form – Fill some details in the application of ATMA 2022 like, basic details, personal details, academic details etc.
- Upload Image – Candidates also need to upload images in the application form of ATMA and finally download the application from the confirmation page. Make sure to upload clear images.
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 21st May 2022
- Last Date of Registration: 22nd May 2022
- Last Date of Printing Application Form: 24th May 2022
- Download the Admit Card: 26th May 2022
- Date of ATMA Exam (Central based Online Test): 29th May 2022 (02:00 pm to 05 :00 pm)
- Reporting time: 01:00 PM
- Result Announcement: 03rd June 2022
For more details, visit https://atmaaims.com/
For latest updates click here