Various PG Diploma Courses in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur
Course: PG Diploma and Certificate Courses
Qualification details: For P.G Diploma Course of Associateship (Technology)- Candidates pass the B.Sc. with mandatory Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics subjects or Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
• For P.G Diploma Course of Associateship (Engineering)- pass the B.Sc with important Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects or the B.Tech in Bio-Technology/Chemical Engg. or Bio-Chemical Engg.
• For P.G Diploma Course in Sugarcane Productivity & Maturity Management– candidates completed the B.Sc./B.Sc. Agriculture can apply. N.S.I in Sugar Technology or Sugar
• Chemistry/ F.N.S.I in Sugar Engg/F.N.S.I in Fermentation Technology-candidates clear the ANSI (Sugar Tech)for FNSI in Sugar Technology Or Sugar Chemistry, ANSI(Sugar Eng) for FNSI in Sugar Engg. & DIFAT for FNSI in Fermentation Technology.
• For Certificate Course in Quality Control-candidates pass the 10+2 class in Science can apply.
Age: 35 years
Also read : Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Notification - 2023
• For SC/ST candidates -- Rs 1000/-
How to Apply: Candidates will have to apply for admission in ONLINE mode only.
Last Date: 26-5-2023.
For more details, please visit: