TS EAMCET Counselling: Admission into B.Tech Agriculture Engineering and Food Technology under MPC Stream
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) (Regular and Self-financing)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology) (Regular and Self-financing)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science (Regular and Self-financing)
- Commencement of Online Application: 03-09-2021 (10:00 AM)
- Last date of payment for Registration: 08-10-2021 (by 5:00 PM)
- Last date for submission of filled in Online Application: 11-10-2021 (by 5:00 PM)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 12-10-2021 (10:00 AM) to 14-10-2021 (5:00 PM)
1. A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
i. Physical Sciences
2. The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in Telangana State EAMCET-2021 in their respective local areas out of the merit list prepared for this purpose. The candidates will be selected based on merit by following rule of reservation.
Criteria for selection:
The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the Telangana State EAMCET-2021 (Including self-financing seats) conducted by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education.
For further details, visit https://btech.pjtsau.ac.in/