NEET 2022 registration deadline extended till May 15; Check Previous Papers Here
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) registration deadline has been extended till 15th May, 2022. As per the official notification released by the NTA, eligible candidates can now fill the NEET 2022 application form till May 15.
NEET 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages on July 17 in pen-and-paper format. A total of 90,825 MBBS seats will be available, 27,948 BDS seats, 52,720 AYUSH seats, 603 BVSc seats, 1899 AIIMS seats, and 249 JIPMER seats. Read the full story to know how to register for the NEET UG entrance exam.
How to fill the application form for NEET 2022:?
- Go to the NTA official website - neet.nta.nic.in
- Click the 'New registration' button on the new page.
- Before filling out the form, carefully read the instructions.
- To register for NEET, provide your personal information to generate an application number and password.
- After that, fill out the application form by logging in with your application number and password.
- Fill in your personal, academic, and contact information, as well as exam centres and dress code, on the NEET application form 2022
- Upload your passport and postcard-size photos, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in accordance with the guidelines.
- Pay the NEET application fees online in the amounts of Rs. 1,600 for general students, Rs. 1,500 for EWS candidates, and Rs. 900 for reserved candidates.
- For future reference, download and print the confirmation.