NEET 2022 registration begins; last date is May 6th; Check Quick Review and Previous papers here
Candidates who wish to appear in the medical entrance examination need to fill in the application form on or before May 6, 2022. The last date to pay NEET-UG 2022 application fee is May 7.
NEET 2022 will be conducted on July 17 for undergraduate medical and dental admissions in India. Aspirants are advised to read further to know crucial details on NEET 2022 application form
How to register for NEET-UG 2022?
In order to register for NEET 2022 candidates need to follow the below-mentioned step-by-step process.
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET - neet.nta.nic.in
- Login and fill out the NEET 2022 application form
- Upload the photograph, signature and documents required
- Pay the NEET 2022 registration fees via debit, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
- Print the confirmation page for future reference.
Published date : 14 Apr 2022 12:27PM