NEET 2022 Counselling in AP for Admission into MBBS, BDS and Ayush Courses Begins
Application forms are invited through online from the eligible candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores and more in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2022 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS & BUMS) Courses for the seats available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy & Unani Colleges, affiliated to Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the Academic Year 2022-23.
Schedule for registration of online application form and uploading of all relevant scanned original certificates:From 10.00 AM on 13.10.2022 to 06.00 PM on 20.10.2022
How to Apply:
Candidates can visit official website https://ugcq.ntruhsadmissions.com and apply online. The eligible candidates have to submit their applications through online mode only along with uploading the scanned copies of all relevant original certificates and images of photo/signature.
a) The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking / UPI ID.
b) The fee paid by the applicants is not transferable / refundable under any circumstances.
c) Read the Detailed Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully regarding eligibility under local and non-local.
d) Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
e) The User ID which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The User ID should be kept confidential and should not disclose to others.
f) The following Certificates are required to complete the online application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. Application fee has to be paid through online.
Minimum cutoff score in NEET UG 2022.
- General category (incl. EWS category): 50th Percentile and 117 as cutoff score
- SC/ST/BC & Persons with disability (SC/ST/BC): 40th Percentile and 93 as cutoff score
- Persons with Disability (OC) including EWS: 45th Percentile and 105 as cutoff score
Application and Processing Fee for MBBS/BDS, BAMS, BHMS & BUMS Courses for the year 2022-23:
- OC/BC - Rs.2950/- (Rs.2500/- + Rs.450/- (GST @ 18 %) Bank charges extra
- SC/ST - Rs.2360/- (Rs.2000 + Rs.360/- (GST @ 18 %) Bank charges extra
Number of MBBS Seats:
a) Seats available (after contributing 15% of seats to All India Quota) in Government Medical/Dental Colleges
b) Category ‘A’ seats (50% of Intake) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges
c) 126 seats in MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati. As per the NMC (Erstwhile MCI)/DCI Rules, the admissions into these courses will be made through common counseling.
There are 11 government, 15 private and 2 minority medical colleges in the state. While there are 2,450 MBBS seats in private colleges and with addition of 100 seats in two private medical colleges at the rate of 50 per college. On the other hand, permission has been given for admissions in Sri Bology Medical College in Renigunta of Tirupati district where 150 MBBS seats will be available here. That means 2,700 MBBS seats will be available in private colleges this academic year. In this, 35 percent i.e. 945 seats are under B category. Till last year students of all states were eligible for these.
85% B Category Seats for Local Students in AP:
According to the latest amendment by AP Govt, 85 percent seats i.e. 804 seats in B category will be reserved exclusively for AP students. Only remaining 15 percent seats for other state students in open quota. Students of Andhra Pradesh state also have a chance in open quota.
So far there is no local reservation in the 35 per cent quota under 'B' category. As a result, students from other states would have more chances to get 'B' category MBBS seats. The recent decision of the government will greatly benefit state students.