Junior Assistant – cum – Computer Assistant Jobs in AP Revenue Department
Name of the Post and Educational Qualifications
Junior Assistant –cum-Computer Assistant
Academic: Must hold Bachelor’s Degree
Technical Qualification: One should pass Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Collector. (To those who will be shortlisted before appointment ).
The Junior Assistant – cum – Computer Assistant post is organized into District Cadre. The selections to the posts will be carried out by the concerned District Selection Committee on furnishing the District ranking list of Computer Based Test examination by the Commission. The candidate therefore shall write the Screening as well as Mains (CBT) Examination by choosing the District either on local or non local basis in which he/she needs to be considered for selection. The district once opted by the candidate is final and no request for change of district will be entertained. The candidate who opts for other than his/her local district, shall only be eligible for consideration to Non local vacancies in said district.
How to apply for Junior Assistant –cum-Computer Assistant Jobs
- The candidate can apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in The application can be submitted from 30/12/2021 to 06/01/2022.
- 05/01/2022 is the last date for payment of fee.
The Commission conducts Screening test, in case applicants exceed 200 times the number of vacancies notified.
District-wise Vacancies: Total 670
Srikakulam 38, Prakasam 56, Vizianagaram 34, SPS Nellore 46, Visakhapatnam 43, Chittoor 66, East Godavari 64, Ananthapuramu 63, West Godavari 48, Kurnool 54, Krishna 50, YSR Kadapa 51, Guntur 57
Group - IV SCREENING TEST (Objective Type)
- Section - A: General Studies & Mental Ability: 100Q 100 Min 100 Marks
- Section - B: General English & General Telugu: (25 marks each & SSC Standard) 50Q 50Min 50 Marks
- Total 150 Marks
Group - IV MAIN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)
- Paper-I General Studies & Mental Ability:150Q 150Min 150Marks
- Paper-II General English & General Telugu: (75 marks each & SSC Standard): 150Q 150Min 150Marks
- Total 300 Marks