Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 @ Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police. The SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination 2022 for 835 vacancies will be conducted in September.
Vacancy Details: Total 835 posts
- For male constables 559
- For female constables 275
Essential Qualification: The candidates should be 10+2 pass or possess equivalent qualification at the time of applying for the post.
- Speed in English Typing - 30 words per minute
- Speed in Hindi Typing - 25 words per minute.
How to apply: Applicant can apply online at https://ssc.nic.in/
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17.05.2022 to 16.06.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 16.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 18.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20.06.2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 21.06.2022 to 25.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: September, 2022
For more details, visit https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_HCDP_17052022.pdf?_gl=1*4ygrr2*_ga*MTMwOTkyNjA0OC4xNjUyODQzMzY0*_ga_QVNVNW76L9*MTY1Mjg0MzM2My4xLjAuMTY1Mjg0MzM2My42MA
|Last Date||June 16,2022|