Junior Research Fellow (JRF) @ Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) [1 open position] to work on the industrial research project sponsored by Axiado India (https://axiado.com/).
Title of the project: ML-Aided Secure SoC and Analytics (MASTIC)
Duration of the project: 15 months
Project position and number: JRF (1 position)
Fellowship amount: Rs. 38440/- per month
- M.E./M Tech. or equivalent in Computer Science (CS), IT or allied fields (strong candidates with Bachelor's degree and prior research experience/publications may also be considered).
- Strong programming skills in at least two high level programming languages (e.g. C, Java, Python, etc.). Knowledge of Machine learning and/or Reinforcement Learning and/or Network Security and/or Computer Networks.
- Prior research experience and publications will be an added advantage.
- Proactive, self-driven and ability to learn new tools and techniques.
How to apply: Interested candidates with the above-mentioned qualifications can send soft copy (single pdf) of their applications via email with subject “Application for BITSAXIADO Project 2022” with
1. Cover Letter
2. Detailed CV including educational qualifications (10th standard onwards), technical
skills, research experience, project details and published papers (if applicable)
3. Details and soft copies of certificates
4. GATE/NET score card (if applicable)
The applications should reach before 5th June 2022 (5pm), to the Principal Investigator, Dr.
Paresh Saxena via email: email@example.com. The positions will be filled as
soon as appropriate candidates are selected and hence applicants are advised to apply as soon as
possible if interested. Selected candidates will be called for the interview (via Physical/Google
Last date: 5th June, 2022.
For more details, visit https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/uploads/BITS-Axiado-Advert-17052022.pdf